Tuesday 26 April 2011

A Smelly Bathroom by Nelisa

A Smelly Bathroom

Drip, drip, drip the water spitted from my togs as I got out  of  the pool, I shivered from the  cold as I followed my sisters  to the  bathroom to have a shower.  I felt happy to get out of the pool because I was feeling a little bit hungry.  Rumble, rumble, rumble went my tummy.

I got my towel, soap and conditioner and I went in the shower.  I opened the door and my eyes fell on the floor, to my surprise I saw a kaka .  It looked like a brown long snake with yellow bits of corn in it.  It was disgusting, it made me feel like spewing up.  My little sister Salina stepped on the stinky kaka because she ran in without looking.
"Ooh yucky kaka!" said Salina

By Nelisa

11 comments:

  1. Wow Nelisa you are an amazing writer. Can you keep writing me cool stories.

    Love, Aunty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He korero pai engari kia tupato i roto i to ruma horoi.
    Hatakehi kotiro!

    Arohanui Whaea Hepa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Nelisa, I love the honesty in your writing style...I can definitely hear the 'personal voice' in this piece!

    Mrs Gulliver (a teacher from the deeeeep south!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nelisa, that is a cool story, I really felt like I was there. You write soooooooo much better than Sala'a and almost as good as Sina!

    From Viv Axon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you are a cutie! I love the words: shivered, rumble, disgusting, stinky, yucky!!! These words make your writing interesting and help me build a picture in my mind and see/feel what you did. Thumbs up to Nelisa! From Jacinda (Your Mum's friend from Christchurch!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Nelisa,

    Did you get help from your parents? Keep up the good work. This is a very descriptive piece of writing. You have used lots of interesting vocabulary.

    Keep it up.
    Love Aunty Ulz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. chur Nelisa-Ailini what a cool story...you should be a journalists like your Aunty Marama...

    U. Kielo

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww Nelisa for a six year old you write well. I have to read this to Olivia and Va'a they will just crack up. I like how you start your piece off with "Drip, drip, drip ... and how you used lots of describing words :) very talented your lady ... hope you write some more.

    Love the Ta'alolo Clan Queensland

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nelisa this is awesome you have started to use detail in your writing and so many descriptive words which makes me very proud of you. :))))
    Mrs Gill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that is such a cool story Nelisa I was there when it happened and it sounds like i have gone back in time to that same place when i read this story

    love sister

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my god this is so funny!! I cannot believe all these people are commenting on how well you wrote about a stinky kaka you saw!! :DDDD

    ReplyDelete