Thursday 28 December 2017

Guy Fawkes - In Shifnal Drive

My Happy Guy Fawkes

On Monday me and my Dad brought a big packet of fireworks. but...as soon as my Mum called she said get nappies,wipes and the "shiney" nivea cream. So we did As soon as we got there. we had gotn  what mum said. I was really, really, really excited because it was Guy Fawkes night it took for ever for us to finish because there were a whole crowd of people.

As soon it was our turn we had to put our groceries on the tray. I was smiling at my Dad because we brought a big box of fireworks. I was smiling at my Dad he said "Are you happy now?"and i said that I was "really happy". When we got home we had dinner quickly and had chocolate yummy Icecream.  after that we lit up the fireworks.

I waited with anticapation for the firworks as i waited it went Shaboya!! Shaboya!! We were scared and crazy and the fireworks were annoying. Do you know how crazy we were? We were singing gamnam style and the whole street of Shifnal Drive  could hear us. Me and my sister got burnt. My dad had to get the hose and my Mum checked my sister's feet and my feet as well. 





No comments:

Post a Comment