Thursday 28 December 2017

GENGHIS GRILLS - Memories of my trip to America 2014

Mmm! Can you smell that? It's GENGHHIS GRILLS is in Mathew, it is in a little town in Charlotte, USA. I went to GENGHIS GRILLS with my aunty Ula and uncle Gerald and my aunty'a best friend. It looked really cool.But the first thing we had to was to get a small and a big bowl.

Then the waitress came  over to explain the proceedure. My tummy was grumbling like a rollacoaster going side to side.when the waitress finished talking what to  do we picked our delicious food.After finished our favourite food we had to give our bowls to the chefs who frie our food.we first had to get numbers so the chefs would who's food will it be.

After that our food was ready I was so surprised I was so hungry. I was eating fast because I was so hungry. After eating our delicious meals we had pay our delicious pay and had gone home with full tummies and our smiling faces.









No comments:

Post a Comment